Tuesday Mar 07, 2023
Tuesday Mar 07, 2023
spiritual discipline as a daily practice
~ towards personal fulfillment ~
The WISDOM podcast Season 3 Episode 87
~ What are your spiritual practices? ~
A topic dear to my heart. The idea of developing and living daily spiritual practices or disciplines is how we deepen our commitment to live of our highest self and of our light.
This episode has been inspired by a recent live session. You can find and join me in future 'live' sessions. I would love that.
Spiritual discipline is the embodiment of grace and the resolve to live in loving-kindness in words, thoughts, and in actions ~ in who you are and what you stand for.
A spiritual practice or discipline is a product of a synergy between divine and human initiative.
It is the regular actions and activities for the purpose of inducing or creating spiritual experiences and cultivating spiritual development.
This episode is therefore really meant to offer inspiration to you, to encourage you to follow a path that inspires you because inspiration is the flow of pure consciousness that you invite in ~ that you relish ~ that truly affects and transforms ~ that initiates the desire to witness the sacred, the spiritual the world beyond what you would typically see and touch and notice because this is how we come to know the perfection of life that we can live in each moment and wherever we are.
One question towards beginning or elevating your current spiritual life is this: Ask yourself...
What are the spiritual practices (or disciplines) that cultivate love, presence and equanimity for you?
Your answers will lead you to the joy and the abundance is waiting for you.
Invite this in. This is how we live fulfilled in our daily life.
And if you would like my help in creating or creating more spiritual practices and disciplines to love and live please reach out to me. 💜
Live Session Info:
I host free weekly 'live sessions.' Please check them out and join me!
Find my Guided Meditations and more ~ here:
Please reach out to me if you would like to work together...
More Love and Self-Discipline ~ 👌✨💜
Self-Discipline is Your Superpower 'ask dorothy' [Podcast Episode]
Self-Discipline Is What Makes You Successful [Podcast Episode]
The Three Secrets of Self-Discipline [Podcast Episode]
What Beliefs Limit You? 'ask dorothy' [Podcast Episode]
Hope for All Things + A Visualization Meditation [Podcast Episode]
The Niyamas Series
* SAUCHA ~ Purification [Podcast S3 E49] * The Niyamas Series: 1/5
* SANTOSHA ~ Contentment [Podcast S3 E51] * The Niyamas Series: 2/5
* TAPAS ~ Self-Discipline [Podcast S3 E53] * The Niyamas Series: 3/5
* SVADHYAYA ~Self-Study [Podcast S3 E55] * The Niyamas Series: 4/5
* ISVARA PRANIDHANA ~ Surrender [Podcast S3 E57] * The Niyamas Series: 5/5
The Yamas Series
* APARIGRAHA ~ Non-Attachment [Podcast S3 E47] * The Yamas Series: 5/5
* BRAHMACHARYA ~ Non-Excess [Podcast S3 E45] * The Yamas Series: 4/5
* ASTEYA ~ Non-Stealing [Podcast S3 E43] * The Yamas Series: 3/5
* SATYA ~ Truthfulness [Podcast S3 E41] * The Yamas Series: 2/5
* AHIMSA ~ Nonviolence [Podcast S3 E39] * The Yamas Series: 1/5
* The 10 Sacred Habits of Meditation [Online Course @ The School of WISDOM]
* The Four Essential Principles of Meditation [Online Course @ The School of WISDOM]
* Self-Love: A Meditation to Heal Your Life [The Wisdom Archives]
* Work with Me [Life Coaching & Therapy]
A generous 'thank you' to Audio Engineer, P. Kirpikau radioplato
Podcast Theme Music: 'Aura' from the Album, Illuvia by Eternell www.eternell.net/album/illuvia