The Teaching of Impermanence | ’ask dorothy’ | A Real Life Client Story | The WISDOM podcast | S3 E48
'ask dorothy' | A Real Life Client Story
The Teaching of Impermanence
The WISDOM podcast Season 3 Episode 48
~ “This too shall pass.” ~
In this episode of ‘ask dorothy’ I share a real-life client story (and a little of my own) that speaks to the beautiful nature of the human spirit when we can offer kindness and care to others in the words we speak, in sharing of our chainsaws to help clean up fallen trees and other examples of the actions that convey our oneness.
A grand example of both impermanence and oneness is the world covid pandemic and the fact that 77 countries at this very moment are still deeply struggling as case numbers in this week alone have increased, while in other countries we are quickly choosing to forget the discomfort and personal hardships that we have suffered.
Even as we are in different stages of a shared experience, this global phenomenon is one significant reminder of our oneness as humanity in a way that we typically are not able to see.
In this episode, we see how my client Olivia* chose to face the negativity and criticism among some of her colleagues with a teaching of impermanence and connection, and by practicing the presence of 'oneness'.
* All clients names and some details of their story are changed in order to protect their confidentiality.
Sending you great 💜 love...
Sharing the wisdom and beauty of divine love with you...
If you have a question or if you would like my guidance or help, connect with me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all Episodes of The WISDOM podcast here
Love in your inbox? Subscribe to my weekly WISDOM Notes here
More WISDOM and LOVE right here:
* APARIGRAHA ~ Non-Attachment [Podcast S3 E47] * The Yamas Series: 5/5
* BRAHMACHARYA ~ Non-Excess [Podcast S3 E45] * The Yamas Series: 4/5
* ASTEYA ~ Non-Stealing [Podcast S3 E43] * The Yamas Series: 3/5
* SATYA ~ Truthfulness [Podcast S3 E41] * The Yamas Series: 2/5
* AHIMSA ~ Nonviolence [Podcast S3 E39] * The Yamas Series: 1/5
* Impermanence 'ask dorothy' [Podcast Episode]
* The Yamas & Niyamas [Book by Deborah Adele]
* How Do I Become Whole? [Podcast Episode S2 E56]
* Forgiveness IS F R E E D O M [Podcast Episode S3 E35]
* Self-Love is 'Being Love' [Podcast Episode S3 E29]
* Live Your Greatness [Podcast Episode Season 1 Episode 1]
* Self-Love: A Meditation to Heal Your Life [The Wisdom Archives]
* Work with Me [Life Coaching & Therapy]
A generous 'thank you' to Audio Engineer, P. Kirpikau radioplato
Podcast Theme Music: 'Aura' from the Album, Illuvia by Eternell www.eternell.net/album/illuvia