The Truth Sets You Free
The WISDOM podcast Season 3 Episode 42
~ Truth will lead you out of darkness because it is in illuminating ‘what is’ that you then may in the very next moment, find your path again and into the light. ~
This episode picks up where we left on last in our discussion of the five Yamas – moral disciplines that are recorded in the ancient philosophical texts of the Yoga Sutras and here I dive into some ‘Q and A’ on the topic of truth.
Truthfulness or ‘Satya’ is the second yama or limb of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and this moral vow holds many secrets for how we can free ourselves from our suffering.
There are many ways that truth finds you. As much as some may avoid truth’s yearnings you can never avoid or deny its huge revelations.
I’m going to let you in on a huge secret to what will always bring joy into your life and for what will always reassure you – to live honourably – to feel supported in your decisions – and to always guide you along a right path.
Satya the Sanskrit word for truth is the definitive ground. It is what supports and upholds all of your faithful decisions. It is truth that compels you to seek change and to honour what you stand for and believe in.
Truth is how you create relations and connection and how you show yourself to be trustworthy and reliable. You need to know ‘what is’ true with accuracy and factual information in order to make the right and best decisions.
Truth is not always easy. It is not always what you want to hear or know especially if what is desired is something different. Let me say here that the truth will always be what you need to know.
You can work with truth. You can find your way to your right answers when you have the correct and accurate information.
Making a decision of any importance needs to rest upon knowing the truth.
Sending you great 💜 love...
Sharing the wisdom and beauty of divine love with you...
If you have a question or if you would like my guidance or help, connect with me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all Episodes of The WISDOM podcast here
Love in your inbox? Subscribe to my weekly WISDOM Notes here
More WISDOM and Truth:
* APARIGRAHA ~ Non-Attachment [Podcast S3 E47] * The Yamas Series: 5/5
* BRAHMACHARYA ~ Non-Excess [Podcast S3 E45] * The Yamas Series: 4/5
* ASTEYA ~ Non-Stealing [Podcast S3 E43] * The Yamas Series: 3/5
* SATYA ~ Truthfulness [Podcast S3 E41] * The Yamas Series: 2/5
* AHIMSA ~ Nonviolence [Podcast S3 E39] * The Yamas Series: 1/5
* The Violence We Cause Others 'ask dorothy' [Podcast Episode S3 E40]
* The Path of Truth [Podcast Episode S1 E1 Part 1/3]
* The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga's Ethical Practice [Book by Deborah Adele]
* How Do I Become Whole? [Podcast Episode S2 E56]
* Forgiveness IS F R E E D O M [Podcast Episode S3 E35]
* Self-Love is 'Being Love' [Podcast Episode S3 E29]
* Live Your Greatness [Podcast Episode Season 1 Episode 1]
* Self-Love: A Meditation to Heal Your Life [The Wisdom Archives]
* Work with Me [Life Coaching & Therapy]
A generous 'thank you' to Audio Engineer, P. Kirpikau radioplato
Podcast Theme Music: 'Aura' from the Album, Illuvia by Eternell www.eternell.net/album/illuvia